digitalLIFE4CE: Call for Offers
The Association for Promotion of the Healthcare Business in the Leipzig Region (VFG) e.V. was founded in 2004. It has set itself the objective of promoting awareness of the Region as a leading centre for medicine in science and in clinical practice across Germany and internationally, as well as boosting cooperation between the various medical players in the region. For forfilling this objective VFG partners up in european projects such as digitalLIFE4CE (Interreg).
digitalLIFE4CE sets the foundations to establish Digital Healthcare System Alliances which will increase the awareness of key stakeholders in the field of integrated digital solutions and enhance joint cooperation among them. Partners will develop IT based mapping of solutions and industry experts, open innovation visualization tool, action plans and joint strategy on digital healthcare innovation potentials. To build up a collaborative ecosystem, partners will focus on identifying innovation potentials and creating cooperation scenarios among technology solution providers and relevant actors from the field.
We are looking for service support from an external partner to support one of our deliverable.
• Fluent in English (written and oral, min. B2)
• Solid Skills in MS Excel and Word
• Experience in digital healthcare innovation processes
• Knowledge of German healthcare system and in best case other european healthcare Systems
• Experience in European funding projects, preferably Interreg projects
• Accessibility to Skype and Google Drive
Your task is to develop one IT based guidance for elaborating a joint solid future robust strategy considering transnationally orientation with aligned regional and national modules to address, use, harmonise and strengthen Central Europe relevant innovation potentials integrated processes for long-term use.
We like to start with this task in November 2017 and it has to be fulfilled before December 15th 2017. You will have access to the information, data and material provided by digitalLIFE4CE so far.
* Development of the IT based handbook and guidance methodology document for the Partnership
* Connection of strategy methodology (T1.3.1) to the action plan methodology (T1.4.1)
* Alignment of strategy handbook with all other project work packages;
* Support discussions between VFG and WPT on between deliverable methodology (i.e. gathering and reporting on the outputs from Partners, deliverable D.T1.3.2).
* Support discussions between VFG and other partners on the methodology.